Acquiring New York
Achieving Facebook followers can be a daunting task to most, but lucky for you I’m here to unveil the mystery.
1. Ask your sphere of influence to like you- The people on your friends list that you’ve kept in contact with will be your biggest supporters. All of your friends, family, and people you connect with on a regular bases will want you to succeed in your endeavors.
2. Create text content- provide useful original content that everyone can enjoy and use. Blogging about useful interesting topics that will be applicable to people’s lives is important and easy for them to re-blog and direct them to your FB page. If you can make people smile with your content it will be easy for them to share it with others.
3. Create visual content- Speaking from my own personal views, I’m up late at night and I don’t want to see a whole lot of text. Give me something I can look at and laugh about. Create videos, .Gifs, and Jpeg pictures.
4. Don’t ask people you rarely speak to to like your Page- The people who will be your biggest cheerleaders are the ones you talk to often. Messaging a stranger to like your page is annoying and needy. Don’t beg people, let them discover your content on their own. Don’t be pushy. Ask once.
5. Connect with individuals who have high klout scores- If you give high influential people a free item or become friends with them they are more likely to write about your product/service. Their devoted social network will follow the advice of their beloved leader.
6. Buy Likes- You can buy likes. In real estate, corcoran does this best. They appear to be the “best” real estate company in New York just because of the amount of likes they have even though that might not be true.
7. It takes time- Dont expect to get 100 likes over night. It will take a while, be patient, and consistent with the content.
8. Reciprocate - Give likes and you’ll get likes back. Write a good comment and people will see how brilliant you are and visit your page to like it.
9. Like me on Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/AzamBacchusNycRealEstateAgent
Be an advocate! Tell your moms, dads, aunts, uncles and even your grandmothers to like me on Facebook!
Strangers give the best candy =]